How To Easily Brew a Perfect Pot of Tea
How to make Tea in a Teapot with loose tea. Learn to make a delicious cup of tea in minutes to your own taste.
Did you know Tea is equal to drinking water because it also helps keep you hydrated. Tea also contains flavonoids and antioxidants which may help prevent some Cancers and Heart Disease. By drinking 3-4 cups per day you can help your health.
How to easily brew Perfect Pot Tea
How to make Tea with Tea Leaves easily
You have no need for a lot of Hot Tea Accessories,
- A Kettle
- A Teapot
- Good quality loose leaf tea
- A Teaspoon measure
- A Tea Strainer *optional
- Tea cups
7 Steps for Perfect Tea
The process of making Tea is relatively easy
Using fresh water, pure water or rainwater if you have it,
Fill your kettle with only as much water as you need
Extra water means extra heating time and costs you more electricity, unless of course you have Gas, as Electric Kettles pull a lot of power.
- When boiled pour a small amount of the water into your Teapot,remember always heat your pot first,swirl around tip out.
- Add the required amount of Tea to your Teapot, this will vary according to your taste.
- I was always taught by my 87 year old Tea lover Dad,one spoon for each person and one for the pot. This can be adjusted.
- Fill nearly to the top of the Teapot with the rest of your boiling water and leave the lid off, so as not to stew (over cook) the Tea
- Steep (soak) the Tea leaves to release the flavor and nutrients of the Tea Leaves
- Leave for 2-3 minutes.
Tea Pot Cup Set Tea for One
For people who may live on their own or want a cup of tea while the family are away, the ideal is a single serve teapot with a cup. While many will easily pop a tea bag those of us who enjoy a cup of tea with loose tea leaves can still enjoy a cuppa with a teapot with cup on the bottom.
Cup of Tea Time
- While your Tea is brewing set out your Teacups
- Milk if desired
- Lemon slices if using
- Sugar or Sweetener
- Teaspoons one for each person
- For the Tea drinkers who require milk always place the milk in the teacup first,this will stop the milk from curdling.
Perfect Tea Maker Teavana
Best Tea Maker if you like to make a perfect cup of tea with leaves.
Simply pour your boiling water and add your favourite tea leaves.
Pop the Tea maker on top of your favourite mug.
Your cup of tea will be strained and the Tea Leaves will stay in the Tea maker.
Easy to clean and reassemble.
Drink tea like a Royal
If you like to have a pretty and versatile china tea set take a look at this Gracie China Red Poppy Tea Set. Affordable and easily replaceable should you break any of the pieces.
A Lovely and bright design to set up when you have friends over for afternoon Tea.
Looking for Red and White China Tea Sets. Here this bright red and white themed Poppy Print are just beautiful as your hot tea accessories. A nice gift for Tea Drinkers