Easily Brew Perfect Pot Tea, Tea in a Teapot that is, to your own taste without worrying about all the tea making hype. Did you know Tea is equal to drinking water because it also helps keeps you hydrated. However Tea also contains antioxidants which may help prevent some Cancers and Heart Disease by drinking 3-4 cups per day.
How to easily brew Perfect Pot Tea
You have no need for a lot of Hot Tea Accessories,
- A Kettle
- A Teapot
- Good quality loose leaf tea
- A Teaspoon measure
- A Tea Strainer *optional
- Tea cups
Steps for Tea making
Using fresh water, pure water or rainwater if you have it, fill your kettle with only as much water as you need. Extra water means extra heating time and costs you more electricity, unless of course you have Gas as Electric Kettles pull a lot of power.
- When boiled pour a small amount of the water into your Teapot,remember always heat your pot first,swirl around tip out.
- Add the required amount of Tea to your Teapot, this will vary according to your taste.
- I was always taught by my 87 year old Tea lover Dad,one spoon for each person and one for the pot. This can be adjusted.
- Fill nearly to the top of the Teapot with the rest of your boiling water and leave the lid off, so as not to stew (over cook) the Tea
- Steep (soak) the Tea leaves to release the flavor and nutrients of the Tea Leaves
- Leave for 2-3 minutes.
Tea One Tea Pot Cup Set
Perfect Tea Maker Teavana
Cup of Tea Time
- While your Tea is brewing set out your Teacups
- Milk if desired
- Lemon slices if using
- Sugar or Sweetener
- Teaspoons one for each person
- For the Tea drinkers who require milk always place the milk in the teacup first,this will stop the milk from curdling.
Looking for Red White Tea Sets perhaps with a Poppy Print these hot tea accessories are the go,so pretty and a nice gift for Tea Drinkers